Sometimes I really hate to do shit like this, but it also is our job as a media outlet to report certain things regardless of personal opinion. Now having said that, I’m from New York, Brooklyn so I listen to Mr. Cee on the radio, I know his importance to the Hip-Hop culture and his role with the legendary Notorious B.I.G.. I respect the man as a DJ, but the issues he has with his sexuality and the solicitation is his personal business, it only becomes our business because society says that once you are a celebrity your every secret deserves to becomes as famous as you are. This video really doesn’t need an explanation its all in the intro, it was a bad night for Mr. Cee, but some may say it was the universe’s way of forcing the issue to be addressed.
- Lil Wayne Claims "Tha Carter V" Is "Coming Soon"Oh, and "Fuck Cash Money."
- Future's Nobody Safe Tour Replaces Kodak BlackKodak Black's spot wasn't safe as he's awaiting sentencing.
- Ciara & Russell Wilson Welcome Baby GirlThis is the couple's first child together.
- Nef The Pharaoh Releases "The Chang Project"The Bay Area rapper is carving his own legacy with a co-sign from E-40.
- DMX Reportedly Checks Into RehabThis comes shortly after he canceled some shows due to a "medical emergency."
- Bella Hadid Says Fyre Festival Was Something She ‘Couldn’t Stand By’Bella Hadid and Ja Rule have voiced their disappointments in the disastrous Fyre Festival after clarifying exactly how they were involved in the failed VIP music experience.
- Kendall Jenner’s Version Of Dressing Up Involves Some Aggressively Tangerine BootsKendall Jenner played dress-up, but the getting dressed part only involved select articles of clothing, including some sky-high boots.
- Leonardo DiCaprio Took To The Streets Of D.C. For The Climate MarchLeonardo DiCaprio attended the Climate March and used his social media presence to support indigenous leaders in the fight for 'climate justice.'