Danny Boy who was formerly signed to Death Row Records spoke to us and confirms during the west coast / east coast fued that the mogul Diddy put a $75k award out for anybody who can get him a Death Row chain, Which is what lead to the fight betwen Tupac Shakur and south side crips member Orlando Anderson in Las Vegas at the MGM hotel in 1996. Hours later Tupac would be fatally shot. This confirms former L.A. detective Greg Kading’s Documentary ‘Murder Rap’ in which he brings fourth evidence of Diddy hiring crip gang members to kill Tupac Shakur and Suge Knight for $1 Million Dollars.
- Ma$e Laughs At Cam'ron's Allegations He Became A Preacher Out Of FearKilla said the former Bad Boy artist took the pastor thing "too far" earlier this week.
- N.W.A's "Straight Outta Compton" Selected For The Library Of CongressThe Librarian of Congress opts for a Hip Hop classic this year.
- Joey Bada$$ Reveals Official Cover Art For "All-Amerikkkan Bada$$"UPDATE #2: The New York MC continues to build hype for his sophomore album.
- Mary J. Blige's "Strength Of A Woman" Tracklist Features Kanye West, Quavo, Missy Elliott & KaytranadaUPDATE: She's got her ear to the streets.
- Future Flosses More Cash Than Many Will See In A Lifetime During Studio Session With DJ KhaledMajor bag alert.
- Elizabeth Gillies And Victorious Fans Celebrate Bade’s 3-Year Anniversary'Victorious' star Elizabeth Gillies responds to fans' tweets about Beck and Jade's fictional anniversary.
- Paris Jackson Defends Her New BFF Kendall Jenner Against HatersParis Jackson defends model Kendall Jenner on Instagram.
- Joey Bada$$ And Schoolboy Q Call For Revolution On Fiery New SongJoey Bada$$ drops "Rockabye Baby," his fiery, politically-charged new track with Schoolboy Q.