Honestly I think it’s a damn shame that they lost the lawsuit… And Nona Gaye need to stop it with her ass… she ain’t made $7 million off one song in her whole life. Damn shame,.. but if you ask me I think it was a race thing. They didn’t like seeing that white pop/R&B star winning awards with a funky song.
- Lil Wayne Claims "Tha Carter V" Is "Coming Soon"Oh, and "Fuck Cash Money."
- Future's Nobody Safe Tour Replaces Kodak BlackKodak Black's spot wasn't safe as he's awaiting sentencing.
- Ciara & Russell Wilson Welcome Baby GirlThis is the couple's first child together.
- Nef The Pharaoh Releases "The Chang Project"The Bay Area rapper is carving his own legacy with a co-sign from E-40.
- DMX Reportedly Checks Into RehabThis comes shortly after he canceled some shows due to a "medical emergency."
- Bella Hadid Says Fyre Festival Was Something She ‘Couldn’t Stand By’Bella Hadid and Ja Rule have voiced their disappointments in the disastrous Fyre Festival after clarifying exactly how they were involved in the failed VIP music experience.
- Kendall Jenner’s Version Of Dressing Up Involves Some Aggressively Tangerine BootsKendall Jenner played dress-up, but the getting dressed part only involved select articles of clothing, including some sky-high boots.
- Leonardo DiCaprio Took To The Streets Of D.C. For The Climate MarchLeonardo DiCaprio attended the Climate March and used his social media presence to support indigenous leaders in the fight for 'climate justice.'